Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Regenerative Braking System - Magnetek - Facility Management Product Release
RegenAC for elevators reclaims excess regenerative energy from the motor and supplies it back to the three-phase AC power system. is wired in parallel with the adjustable frequency drive and takes the place of traditional dynamic braking resistors. Can be added to any existing AC drive.
- Eliminating In-Cab Elevator Controls
- Maintenance Tips For Elevator Controls
- What The Elevator Code Says About Fires
- Making Elevator Modernization Decisions
- Evaluating Existing Elevator System
- Retrofitting Elevators for Energy Efficiency: Pros and Cons
- 10 Steps to Prepare Elevators for Hazardous Weather
- AC Motors One Way to Cut Elevators’ Energy Use
- Are Elevators the Next Smart Items for Facility and Maintenance Managers?