- Mechanic (Non-Automotive) »
- Facilities Operations & Maintenance Manager »
- Career Opportunity- Maximize Your HVAC Skills »
- Plumber and Steamfitter »
- Director of Facilities »
Refrigerant Monitor - MSA-Mine Safety Appliances Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The MSA Chillgard RT detects most refrigerant gases. Technicians can calibrate it for one refrigerant, or program it to detect up to six different refrigerants. It detects down to 1 ppm and is configurable for up to eight remote sampling areas. Specifiers can choose from other options on the Chillgard Rt to meet their refrigerant-monitoring needs.
- How to Choose the Proper Filter for Packaged Rooftop Units
- What You Need to Know About Economizers
- 4 HVAC Strategies to Still Protect Against COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation