Refrigerant Locking Cap - Airtec Products Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Refrigerant Locking Cap aids in the prevention of refrigerant theft, leaks to the environment, and "huffing" from access ports on light commercial air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. Novent tamper-resistant locking caps are corrosion-resistant, can only be installed and removed with a special screwdriver or MultiKey key-ring wrench, and are color coded to prevent accidental refrigerant mixing.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation