- Manager, Building Engineer »
- MAINTENANCE ASSISTANT DIRECTOR »
- Facility Manager at Colorado Nonprofit! »
- Facilities Manager »
- Maintenance Tech/Facilities Specialist »
Refrigerant Leak Detector - General Tools & Instruments Co. LLC - Facility Management Product Release
The RLD440 is designed for inspecting and maintaining mobile and stationary air conditioners, refrigerators, chillers, and heat pumps. The digital unit is certified to comply with ASHRAE Standard 173-2012, SAE J2791, J2913, and J1627 standards. The unit's ultraviolet detection mode allows technicians to quickly locate gas leaks.
- Improving IAQ Doesn't Have to Break the Bank
- Smart Pumps Lead the Way to Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Goals
- Wood-Burning Boiler Balances Sustainability and Maintenance
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation