- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
- Associate Director for Custodial, Grounds »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Building Engineer »
Refrigerant Leak Detector - General Tools & Instruments Co. LLC - Facility Management Product Release
The RLD440 is designed for inspecting and maintaining mobile and stationary air conditioners, refrigerators, chillers, and heat pumps. The digital unit is certified to comply with ASHRAE Standard 173-2012, SAE J2791, J2913, and J1627 standards. The unit's ultraviolet detection mode allows technicians to quickly locate gas leaks.
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- California City Embraces UV-C Technology for HVAC Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation