- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Head Gardener »
Refrigerant Leak Detector - General Tools & Instruments Co. LLC - Facility Management Product Release
The RLD440 is designed for inspecting and maintaining mobile and stationary air conditioners, refrigerators, chillers, and heat pumps. The digital unit is certified to comply with ASHRAE Standard 173-2012, SAE J2791, J2913, and J1627 standards. The unit's ultraviolet detection mode allows technicians to quickly locate gas leaks.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation