Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Facilities Project Manager »
- Facility Maintenance Mechanic »
- Director of Facilities »
- Electrician »
- Construction Surveillance Technician (CST) OCONUS »
Refrigerant Leak Detector - Fieldpiece Instruments - Facility Management Product Release
The SRL2 infrared refrigerant leak detector has a replaceable water-blocking filter that keeps moisture and contaminants from reaching the sensor, preventing contaminant-related failure.
It features a rechargeable, eight-hour lithium-ion polymer battery, which powers the unit for a full day of testing. It is self-calibrating. The sensor arm is non-conductive and stays in place when users position it. A visual and audible alarm sound when a CFC, HFC or HCFC blend refrigerant leak is detected. Users can mute the audible alarm. A peak reading indicator features a manual reset to clear. Three sensitivity levels adjust at the push of a button to find leaks in refrigerant contaminated environments.
It comes with a carrying case, wall and car charging units, 10 replacement filters. A 9-inch flex extension arm, the RFE2, and a 9-inch needle tip probe, the RRE2, are available for purchase separately.
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Spotlight on Safety
- Smart Specification of Boilers and Water Heaters
- Teamwork Essential for College's Energy Efficiency Increases
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation