- Campus Facilities Planner »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Associate Director for Custodial, Grounds »
- Project Manager »
- Building Engineer »
Reflective Roofing - CertainTeed Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
CoolStar membranes include reflective CoolStar granules that reflect sunlight to reduce heat load. Roofing membrane is self-adhering, SBS modified bitumen, and fiberglass mat reinforced. Meets California Title 24 and ENERGY STAR requirements for cool roofs. Rolls weigh 90 lbs. and cover 100 square feet. Membrane is 125 mils thick, and back surface is a removable release film. No special installation requirements.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When Roofing Replacement Is the Best Option
- Best Practices for Recovering Low-Slope Roofs
- How to Add Value on Your Next Roofing Project