- Senior Director of Facilities »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Director »
Reflective Membrane - Tremco Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
POWERply T24 membranes combine modified bitumen membranes with factory-applied white acrylic coating. Membranes exceed reflectance and emissivity requirements in California Title 24 and offer a solar reflectance index of 92. Membranes are reinforced with either glass or composite carriers. White adhesive prevents end lap bleedouts and black track marks.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems