- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic II »
- Director, Finance & Administration »
- AVP, Facilities Mgmt and Capital Planning »
- Facilities Technician II »
- Facilities Management Director »
Reflective Aggregate Roofing - Tremco Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Rock-It surfacing system from Tremco gives organizations a gravel surfacing option that earns Energy Star qualification and meets the requirements of the revised California Title 24 energy-efficiency standards. This surfacing system is for new roofs and can restore the waterproofing integrity of existing roofs without the disruption of roof replacement.
The Rock-It system combines all the advantages of a gravel-surfaced roof with the reflectivity typically found with a white single ply. The system’s reflectivity of 70 percent is generated by combining white gravel and white adhesive. The system also can help a building become certified under U.S. Green Building Council's LEED Rating System, according to the company.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- 4 Types of Roof Coatings: How to Pick the Best for Your Facility
- Cool Path to Energy-Saving Opportunities
- 3 Elements of Roofing Sustainability