Recirculator Pumps - Bell & Gossett/ITT - Facility Management Product Release
Ecocirc® features electronically commutated motor technology and a spherical motor design, which eliminates the need for a conventional shaft, seal, and bearing assembly. The rotor/impeller is the only moving part in the pump, and it is magnetically balanced on a stationary ceramic bearing inside the pump housing to provide silent, longer-lasting operation. The design allows the pump to use 68 percent less energy than most standard pumps.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation