- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Campus Operations Manager »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
Recirculator Pumps - Bell & Gossett/ITT - Facility Management Product Release
Ecocirc® features electronically commutated motor technology and a spherical motor design, which eliminates the need for a conventional shaft, seal, and bearing assembly. The rotor/impeller is the only moving part in the pump, and it is magnetically balanced on a stationary ceramic bearing inside the pump housing to provide silent, longer-lasting operation. The design allows the pump to use 68 percent less energy than most standard pumps.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Addressing Ventilation, Filtration, and Water System Concerns
- Back in Business: Minimizing Spread of Disease Remains Priority
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation