- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Building Technician »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Groundskeeper »
Real Estate Software - Accruent - Facility Management Product Release
Accruent 7, an enterprise application suite for real estate-intensive businesses, offers the following features:
Visualization – This feature provides immersive visuals that combine content, even if it originates from multiple sources to help identify trends and anomalies. The software ships with three preconfigured scenarios Site Compare, Project Status and Lease Renewal. Users can also develop their own visualizations, drawing on any data or content within or linked to the system, and can also drill down into any data directly from a graphic image. This Microsoft Vista-ready environment leverages 3-D visual capabilities, including Windows Presentation Foundation, as well as Microsoft Visual Earth, a mapping and location service that provides bird's eye, satellite and aerial imagery, map styles and local search. The system is fully configurable, allowing users to change visual styles and incorporate new content.
Integrated business performance analysis – The system embeds the Business Objects XI BI platform to connect real estate operational information with executive dashboards to help users can understand real estate portfolio cost drivers, make informed decisions and analyze business performance in real time. The system features many preconfigured dashboards while also allowing users to develop additional performance measurements. The system’s open, standards-based architecture means that companies can also connect a BI solution of their choice.
Lease administration – This application provides the ability to access all contract dates, clauses, and cost allocations, providing the basis for reducing total occupancy cost.
Industry-specific configurations – The systems offers solutions designed for the different portfolio characteristics and business challenges of key, real estate-intensive industries. The system provides access to business processes, best practices templates and nomenclature matched to the specific needs of their industry.
Platform for global enterprises – The system’s foundation layer has been architected to support the needs of global operations, including support for multiple currencies and languages. In addition, the system enables organizations to leverage investments in the newest technologies from major technology providers. For example, the system integrates with Microsoft Office and data from leading ERP suites, enables access via mobile devices, and supports the new Oracle 10g database as well as Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 (IE7).
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- How to Integrate a CMMS with Building Automation
- Maximizing Data To Streamline Operations
- Tips for Selecting the Right CMMS
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs