- ELECTRICIAN »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Facilities Director »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Railing System - The Bilco Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The Bil-Guard hatch railing system is available with a gate-latching mechanism that locks the self-closing gate in the closed position and includes a finger release for ease of operation. Standard on all models, the latching mechanism is designed for fast installation and resists corrosion. Kits are available to retrofit the latch onto existing Bil-Guard railing systems.
Bil-Guard is a fixed railing system that provides a permanent means of fall protection for roof hatch openings. It meets Occupational and Safety and Health Administration standard CFR 1910.23 fall-protection regulations, which require the exposed sides of roof openings to have some form of guardrail protection. It is constructed of fiber-reinforced polymer material and the railing comes in a bright yellow for added safety.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems