Radiant Heat System - Uponor - Facility Management Product Release
The Radiant Rollout mat is a custom-designed, prefabricated, pre-pressurized network of crosslinked polyethylene (PEX-a) tubing, allowing for faster installations. The mat consists of oxygen barrier or non-barrier PEX-a tubing connected with engineered plastic fittings, which are safe for burial in the slab. Two distribution flow options: in-slab reverse-return header or wall manifold.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation