Pumps - Taco Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The SelfSensing Series with ProBalance™ allows installers to balance systems for constant-flow central-plant applications and variable-flow, building-distribution applications. Pump performance curves are embedded in the memory of the speed controller. During operation, pump power and speed are monitored, enabling the controller to establish the hydraulic performance and position in the pump's head-flow characteristic. The pumps run in constant-flow mode for chiller and boiler pumps, system-curve mode for variable flow pumps, and constant-pressure mode for booster pumps. The SKV pumps are available in sizes from 1.5-10 horsepower (hp). The SKS line is available from 1.5-60 hp.
- Maintenance Matters: Ensuring Chiller Upgrades Succeed
- Ensuring Emergency Cooling Equipment Suits Facilities
- Assessing Cooling Loads for Chiller Upgrades
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation