Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Director of Facilities Management »
- Electrician »
- Facility Maintenance Mechanic »
- Construction Surveillance Technician (CST) OCONUS »
- Director of Facilities »
Pumps Improve Efficiency for HVAC, Plumbing Applications - Bell & Gossett - Facility Management Product Release
Bell & Gossett, a Xylem brand, offers the redesigned and best-in-class Series e-1510 base mounted end suction pumps that provide the highest overall efficiency in the end-suction market for HVAC and plumbing applications.
With the largest efficiency island compared to other similar pumps, the e-1510 reduces electricity consumption, improves overall system performance and lowers life cycle costs. The Series e-1510’s dramatic improvement in efficiency is the result of cutting-edge computational fluid dynamics (CFD) design technology. Stainless steel impellers reduce corrosion or degradation potential from varying water quality, and provide improved surface characteristics for enhanced sustainable hydraulic performance. All Series e-1510 pumps contain a heavy-duty routed baseplate that provides saddle assembly, full seam welds and an open top to provide ease of access for proper equipment grouting. The Series e-1510 is available in 26 sizes with a variety of configuration options that provide customization and flexibility to fit a broad range of operating conditions.
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Spotlight on Safety
- Smart Specification of Boilers and Water Heaters
- Teamwork Essential for College's Energy Efficiency Increases
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation