- Director of Facilities »
- Facilities Manager »
- Director of Facilities Management »
- Senior Building Maintenance Mechanic - 955 »
- Maintenance Technician I or II »
Pumps Improve Efficiency for HVAC, Plumbing Applications - Bell & Gossett - Facility Management Product Release
Bell & Gossett, a Xylem brand, offers the redesigned and best-in-class Series e-1510 base mounted end suction pumps that provide the highest overall efficiency in the end-suction market for HVAC and plumbing applications.
With the largest efficiency island compared to other similar pumps, the e-1510 reduces electricity consumption, improves overall system performance and lowers life cycle costs. The Series e-1510’s dramatic improvement in efficiency is the result of cutting-edge computational fluid dynamics (CFD) design technology. Stainless steel impellers reduce corrosion or degradation potential from varying water quality, and provide improved surface characteristics for enhanced sustainable hydraulic performance. All Series e-1510 pumps contain a heavy-duty routed baseplate that provides saddle assembly, full seam welds and an open top to provide ease of access for proper equipment grouting. The Series e-1510 is available in 26 sizes with a variety of configuration options that provide customization and flexibility to fit a broad range of operating conditions.
- San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego Stays Cool
- How One Vanderbilt Raised IAQ Standards
- How to Address the HVAC Skilled Labor Shortage
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation