- Campus Operations Manager »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Groundskeeper »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
Pumps Handle Low-Pressure Sewage Applications - Franklin Electric Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Franklin Electric Co., Inc. offers enhanced Little Giant GP Series grinder pump models that operate across voltages ranging from 208 volts (V) to 230 V in one model. The GP-A (Automatic) and GP-M (Manual) versions’ powerful motor and construction are designed to handle the tough demands of low pressure sewage applications, utilizing the same reliable patented cutter system at 414,000 cuts per minute. These new units incorporate a non-clogging impeller staged for efficient pumping of sewage slurries with a shut-off head of 130 feet. These pumps are equipped to handle the demands of grinding domestic sewage whether as a replacement pump or a packaged system.
Available in an automatic version for single-phase power sources and a manual version for both single-phase and 3-phase power sources, the GP-A and GP-M employ a powerful 2 horsepower, single-phase, 3,450 rpm with capacitor start and run motor with built-in overload protection to prevent over-current and over-temperature damage. Other design features include corrosion-resistant brass impellers that minimize downtime and maintenance and an epoxy-coated cast iron finish for corrosion resistance and durability.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- How to Build An Effective Drain Cleaning Program
- Don't Overlook the Restroom When Designing Space
- How to Design Public Restrooms That Work for All
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms