Pumps Accommodate Water Supply Systems, Irrigation Applications - Grundfos Pumps - Facility Management Product Release
The Hydro MPC BoosterpaQ® is a fully-integrated and compact pressure-boosting system that offers multiple configurations — with up to six pumps in parallel — to accommodate water supply systems, as well as industrial and irrigation applications.
The CU 352 intuitive graphical interface controller makes the system user-friendly while ensuring efficient operation. Using actual pump-curve data, the intelligent controller helps to optimize energy consumption by controlling/staging the number of pumps in operation, as well as the speed of the individual pumps, in order to continually adjust the performance of the system to variations in demand.
A large, 3½-inch by 4-5/8 inch, intuitive color screen ensures easy operation, just as the start-up wizard greatly facilitates commissioning. Rounding out the smart system, the controller communicates via the most common field-bus protocols and features a built-in Ethernet connection, enabling remote access via a web browser.
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How To Build Buy-In for HVAC Training
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation