Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Pumps - Armstrong Fluid Tech - Facility Management Product Release
The Tango line of Parallel Sensorless Pumps feature best-efficiency staging and the next level of innovation in Design Envelope (DE) pumping technology. Ranging from 1hp to 10hp, the line of Tango Pumps is a completely integrated offering designed to further reduce the first installed costs as well as the ongoing lifetime cost by more than 30 percent over traditional approaches.
• Innovative hydraulic design that is optimized for intelligent variable speed
• Armstrong iECM permanent magnet motors with integrated drive
and controls that deliver IE4 levels of energy efficiency, extended by the on-
• Significantly reduced energy usage and the related carbon footprint — 3 to 6 percent
on hydraulics and 2 to 7 percent on motor efficiency
• Built-in Parallel Sensorless Pump Control capabilities that provide best-
efficiency staging and built-in redundancy to deliver up to 30 percent savings over
• One motor can be serviced with a blanking plate without shutting down the
• Self commissioning
• Significant reductions in size and weight provide for easier installation and
• Both wireless and wired connectivity as well as on-board web services.
Available in all configurations — vertical (split coupled and close coupled) and horizontal.
- 5 Questions to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Germicidal Lighting
- 7 Ways Artificial Intelligence Is the Future of FM
- Take Advantage of HVAC Opportunities for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability