Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Director of College Facilities »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Building Services Officer »
Pumps - Armstrong Fluid Technology - Facility Management Product Release
Design Envelope pumps optimize efficiency and energy savings across all building loads and are available with single-phase power. The pump features include sensorless variable-speed control, integration of pump and controller, space-saving vertical in-line design, and compliance with ASHRAE 90.1 energy-efficiency guidelines. Pumps for use with single-phase motors are now available up to 7.5 horsepower.
- One K-12 District's Lessons and Benefits from Geothermal Systems
- FM's Role in Sustainable HVAC Planning
- Head of the Class: Specifying and Installing Geothermal Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation