Pumps - Armstrong Fluid Technology - Facility Management Product Release
Design Envelope pumps optimize efficiency and energy savings across all building loads and are available with single-phase power. The pump features include sensorless variable-speed control, integration of pump and controller, space-saving vertical in-line design, and compliance with ASHRAE 90.1 energy-efficiency guidelines. Pumps for use with single-phase motors are now available up to 7.5 horsepower.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation