Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Pumps - Armstrong Fluid Technology - Facility Management Product Release
Design Envelope pumps optimize efficiency and energy savings across all building loads and are available with single-phase power. The pump features include sensorless variable-speed control, integration of pump and controller, space-saving vertical in-line design, and compliance with ASHRAE 90.1 energy-efficiency guidelines. Pumps for use with single-phase motors are now available up to 7.5 horsepower.
- 5 Questions to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Germicidal Lighting
- 7 Ways Artificial Intelligence Is the Future of FM
- Take Advantage of HVAC Opportunities for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability