Pumps - Armstrong Fluid Technology - Facility Management Product Release
Design Envelope pumps optimize efficiency and energy savings across all building loads and are available with single-phase power. The pump features include sensorless variable-speed control, integration of pump and controller, space-saving vertical in-line design, and compliance with ASHRAE 90.1 energy-efficiency guidelines. Pumps for use with single-phase motors are now available up to 7.5 horsepower.
- In California, 2024 Looms Large for Facility Managers
- Alternative Refrigerants: What Can Facility Managers Do?
- Forever Changed: The Pandemic's True Influence on Buildings
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation