- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- Building Engineer »
- Facilities Manager »
- Director of Facilities »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
Pumps - Taco Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The SelfSensing Series with ProBalance® integrates KV or KS pumps with a variable-frequency drive. The pumps allow the installer to accomplish do-it-yourself system balancing for constant-flow, central-plant applications and variable-flow, building-distribution applications. The pumps can run in constant-flow mode for chiller and boiler pumps, system-curve mode for variable flow pumps, and constant-pressure mode for booster pumps. SKV pumps are available in 1.5-60 horsepower (hp) models, and the SKS line is available from 1.5-250 hp.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation