- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Building Technician »
Pump Packages Manage Potable Water Pressure, Flow - Xylem - Facility Management Product Release
The TechnoForce e-HV by Bell & Gossett, a Xylem brand, is a pre-engineered pressure booster package, and the newest addition to B&G’s POWER OF e portfolio. These compact, multipump packages offer highly efficient variable speed solutions and industry-leading hydraulic performance when additional potable water pressure and flow is required. The e-HV is ideal for a variety of new or retrofit commercial applications such as high-rises, office and retail space, schools, hospitals and industrial plants.
● Direct motor-mounted Hydrovar® Multi-Master variable speed drive/controllers ensure continued operation if a drive should fail. An intuitive interface makes commissioning and diagnostics easy.
● Standard premium efficient TEPE motors paired with variable frequency drives for higher efficiencies, ensuring complete redundancy and increasing the reliability of the system.
● Individual thru-panel circuit breakers provide accessibility without the need of a full station shutdown. A station disconnect allows for complete serviceability.
● 304 stainless steel bases and manifolds offer chemical resistance while reducing the potential for corrosion to improve overall product life.
● Duplex, triplex and quadplex arrangements with flow rates up to 780 GPM enable building owners, contractors and engineers to easily select the package to meet precise performance requirements.
● NEMA 12 panel enclosure ensures protection against dirt and water.
● Meets ASHRAE 90.1 energy requirements for pressure boosters.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- How to Build An Effective Drain Cleaning Program
- Don't Overlook the Restroom When Designing Space
- How to Design Public Restrooms That Work for All
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms