- Facilities Coordinator »
- Maintenance Tech/Facilities Specialist »
- Manager, Building Engineer »
- Maintenance Craftsperson »
- MAINTENANCE ASSISTANT DIRECTOR »
Pump Controller - Yaskawa America Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
iQpump Micro for variable-torque pump loads through 25 HP features three pump control modes: simplex, drive-to-drive multiplexing (up to four lag pumps), and pump down level control. Automatically adjusts pump operating conditions as the process variables change. Available in NEMA 1 and NEMA-4X rated models.
- Improving IAQ Doesn't Have to Break the Bank
- Smart Pumps Lead the Way to Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Goals
- Wood-Burning Boiler Balances Sustainability and Maintenance
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation