- ELECTRICIAN »
- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
- Facility Maintenance Lead »
Pump Controller - Yaskawa America Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
iQpump Micro for variable-torque pump loads through 25 HP features three pump control modes: simplex, drive-to-drive multiplexing (up to four lag pumps), and pump down level control. Automatically adjusts pump operating conditions as the process variables change. Available in NEMA 1 and NEMA-4X rated models.
- Minimizing Coronavirus Transmission through Hospital Mechanical and Plumbing Systems
- Advanced Analytics Show HVAC Data Patterns
- Variable Refrigerant Flow Systems Save Energy, Reduce HVAC Failure
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation