Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Protective Coating - W.R. Meadows Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Air-Shield LMP is a water-based air and liquid moisture barrier that cures to form an elastomeric membrane. The coating applies to most common surfaces and integrates into various wall systems. A high permeability factor allows the transmission of moisture vapor through porous building materials. The coating is flexible, resistant to ultraviolet light, liquid applied, and sprayable.
- Paints and Coatings: Contractor Considerations
- Surface Preparation Dictates Success of Paints and Coatings Applications
- Paints and Coatings Finishes Contribute to Performance, Appearance
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors