- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
Proliance Navigator - Meridian Systems - Facility Management Product Release
Proliance Navigator is an optional add-on to the company’s Proliance software for Microsoft Outlook. The software add-on enables users to navigate through data stored in their project management system using the Microsoft Outlook user interface. The software allows users to save Outlook e-mails and attachments directly to Proliance where they can be linked to other data such as invoices, contracts and change orders.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- Tips for Selecting the Right CMMS
- What Is CMMS's Role in Commissioning and Beyond?
- How to Maximize Maintenance Software
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs