- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
- Facility Maintenance Lead »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Programmable Automation Controller - Schneider Electric - Facility Management Product Release
Schneider Electric’s Modicon M340 programmable automation controller (PAC) is a platform that offers real-time logic solving, communication, motion, and database and manipulation capabilities in multiple programming environments.
Proprietary software in the device offers a choice of five IEC languages, graphic programming and advanced online help. In addition, users can reuse developments among these PAC platforms to obtain maximum cost efficiencies and quality. It also enables execution of both Boolean processing and floating decimal calculations, and has 4MB of internal memory that can be upgraded to 16MB. The PAC integrates a high-speed USB port and offers a choice of up to two additional communication ports — from CANopen, Ethernet or Modbus.
- What Can a Smart Building Platform Do For You?
- Advanced Analytics Show HVAC Data Patterns
- Custom Built vs. Marketplace Smart Building Platforms
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things