Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Programmable Automation Controller - Schneider Electric - Facility Management Product Release
Schneider Electric’s Modicon M340 programmable automation controller (PAC) is a platform that offers real-time logic solving, communication, motion, and database and manipulation capabilities in multiple programming environments.
Proprietary software in the device offers a choice of five IEC languages, graphic programming and advanced online help. In addition, users can reuse developments among these PAC platforms to obtain maximum cost efficiencies and quality. It also enables execution of both Boolean processing and floating decimal calculations, and has 4MB of internal memory that can be upgraded to 16MB. The PAC integrates a high-speed USB port and offers a choice of up to two additional communication ports — from CANopen, Ethernet or Modbus.
- 10 Keys to Monitoring-Based Commissioning Success
- A New Deal For Buildings
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things