- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Head Gardener »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
Visitor Management System Streamlines Access Control Processes - Veristream - Facility Management Product Release
S2 Security and Veristream have integrated the S2 NetBox, a 100 percent browser delivered security management system, with Veristream’s online visitor management system, iVisitor. The integration helps users to gain new efficiencies by creating a seamless, browser-delivered visitor check-in solution for organizations of any size.
The integration of the S2 NetBox with iVisitor creates a unique no-software solution for access control and visitor management. Using a secure Internet connection, lobby reception users can access iVisitor to check-in visitors, vendors and contractors, thereby automatically programming temporary cards utilizing the S2 NetBox system.
“By integrating access control and visitor management, organizations have better control over who is in their buildings, when, and for what reason,” says Veristream’s Curtis Hrncirik. “The partnership with S2 will not only help organizations to improve security by providing them with a complete, integrated IP-based physical security system, but it will also help them to realize greater efficiencies by streamlining important lobby management and visitor control processes.”
Veristream’s iVisitor service is a secure online, web based system that allows for real-time communication of authorized visitors, vendors and deliveries between employees and building security and safety staff. The iVisitor service is accessed via an Internet connected computer, tablet or smartphone by an unlimited number of authorized users. There is no locally installed software, thus no dedicated hardware or IT support is required. The iVisitor service is highly scalable, extremely efficient, completely on-line and available 24/7 worldwide to customers small, large and geographically dispersed.
For more insights on the products, technology, benefits and challenges of the Building Internet of Things, visit www.FacilitiesNet.com/IoT
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- How to Integrate a CMMS with Building Automation
- Maximizing Data To Streamline Operations
- Tips for Selecting the Right CMMS
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs