Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Primer and topcoat systems - APV Engineered Coatings - Facility Management Product Release
The NeverFade line is designed for restoration of architectural metal structures, such as wall panels, window and door frames, roofs, railings, overhangs, and decorative features. Available in water-based formulations with Kynar Aquatec and solvent-based formulations with Kynar PVDF, NeverFade Façade Restoration coatings are designed for use with carbon steel, stainless steel, bare aluminum and anodized aluminum. The coatings resist ultraviolet degradation, abrasion, corrosion, mold growth, dirt and staining. They also resist chalking and maintain their color, even with dark colors and earth tones. The warranty covers a replacement product, as well as labor costs.
- Paints and Coatings: Contractor Considerations
- Surface Preparation Dictates Success of Paints and Coatings Applications
- Paints and Coatings Finishes Contribute to Performance, Appearance
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors