- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Operating Engineer »
Primer Coating - The Garland Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
White-Night® metal primer is resistant to mild industrial fumes and light chemical conditions on aging industrial roofs in need of restoration. It is designed for application to stainless steel, galvanized metals Galvalume®-coated metals, copper aluminum, and Kynar®-coated metal roof systems. It is an all-purpose aromatic urethane with non-lifting properties that makes it effective on urethane topcoats.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems
- Roof Coatings: Inspection and Testing to Ensure Proper Installation
- Spotlight on Elastomeric Coatings: What You Need to Know