- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
- DEPUTY FACILITIES DIRECTOR »
- Custodial Assistant »
- Temporary Facilities Coordinator »
Primary-Secondary Header - Bell & Gossett/ITT - Facility Management Product Release
The Bell & Gossett Primary-Secondary Header is a combination air separator and manifold that creates independent primary and secondary circuits.
This low-loss header includes a purge valve, allowing users to remove debris collected at the bottom of the vessel. The valve also allows release of air trapped in the system via the air vent. The header uses brass air vents and drain valves, and an epoxy resin-painted steel body in all seven sizes.
It has a working pressure of 150 PSI with an operating temperature ranging from 32 degrees Fahrenheit to 220 degrees Fahrenheit. With a connection size between one and four inches, the models have a maximum flow between 11 and 247 GPM's. The standard insulation prevents water vapors from entering from the outside, eliminating the formation of condensation on the body of the PSH.
- 7 Factors in Considering Whether to Repair or Replace Boilers
- Filtration and Ventilation Strategies for the COVID-19 Era
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation