- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Director of Facilities »
- Senior Manager, Facilities Project Manager »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
Press Rings - RIDGID - Facility Management Product Release
ProPress Rings from Ridgid allow users to press connections in less accessible areas than with other existing jaw sets. Rings are available in six sizes: 1/2, 3/4, 1, 1-1/4, 1-1/2 and 2 inches. The rings have a swivel design with 180-degree rotation, and use patented swivel actuators, permitting the tool to connect to the ring at almost any angle. The ProPress Rings are compatible with the companyâ€™s existing press tools.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation