- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Amazon - Maintenance Tech III »
- Head Gardener »
- Maintenance Tech II »
Precision Cooling System - Emerson Network Power - Facility Management Product Release
Emerson Network Power’s models of the Liebert DS precision cooling system provide support for applications that require cooling delivered from the top of the unit with capacities of 28 kW, 35 kW and 42 kW.
It uses digital scroll compressors, which allow unit capacities to quickly adapt to changing room conditions. The equipment is capable of responding to changes as small as +/- 1 degree Fahrenheit and +/- 1 percent relative humidity.
The units feature the Liebert iCOM control system, which provides advanced diagnostic and maintenance support and enables multiple units to communicate and work together as a system to precisely control temperature and humidity across a room.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation