- Director of Operations »
- Facilities Manager »
- Director of Facilities Management »
- Sr. Facilities Project Manager, Construction »
- HVAC MECHANIC II (Ft. Meade, MD) »
PreVent - Permatron Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
PreVent air intake filters are designed to prevent debris such as cottonwood from entering the coils, electronics and other HVAC components and clogging air intakes and reducing air flow. Product is made of washable black polypropylene with UV protection. Installation requires no system modifications or electrical hookups.
- How One Vanderbilt Raised IAQ Standards
- How to Address the HVAC Skilled Labor Shortage
- Enhancing Indoor Air Quality Means Reevaluating Technology
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation