- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Facilities Director »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Pre-Assembled Grinder - SFA Saniflo U.S.A. - Facility Management Product Release
SANICUBIC 1 handles multiple sewage streams. Features a 1-horsepower motor and a 3,600-rpm stainless steel cutting blade to reduce solids to a slurry that can be pumped up to 36 feet vertically or 328 feet horizontally through a 1.5-inch, rigid pipe at up to 50 gallons per minute. Effluent enters through any of four adjustable inlets, ranging from 1.5 to 4 inches.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- Keep a Close Eye on Water Management
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms