Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Power over Ethernet Enables Building Systems Convergence - Cisco - Facility Management Product Release
The Digital Ceiling is a Power over Ethernet (PoE) network that enables the convergence of building systems including lighting, heating, cooling, sensors, and other actuators. The Building Internet of Things solution is based on an optimized company IP network that includes enhanced switches that enable lighting and building automation to run on a converged IP network. A new Information Exchange provides the solution with open and secure communication, according to the company. The partner community supporting the solution currently includes Cree, Eaton, Emerson, Johnson Controls, Legrand, Philips, Siemon, and others.
- Best Practices for Implementing Facilities Technology
- 7 Steps Help FMs Find the Right Technology
- Mobile Technology Offers Efficiency for FMs
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things