Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
Power Supply Weatherproofing - Honeywell Building Solutions - Facility Management Product Release
Designed to power video equipment and other security accessories, Honeywell's 17 varieties of weatherproof supplies are typically installed near outdoor PTZ camera housings, along fences for perimeter intrusion systems or at power-controlled gates. For further protection, eight styles of surge-protected, weatherproof units provide power while safeguarding security equipment from harmful voltage surges and spikes.
All contained within lockable, sealed, non-corrosive enclosures, rated NEMA 4X and conforming to National Electrical Code standards, the supplies can withstand wet and corrosive conditions within a temperature range of -40 degrees F to 120 degrees F. Shipped with hardware for flat surface mounting, three optional pole-mount kits make a wide variety of installations possible.
Each weatherproof power supply features electronically regulated outputs, power disconnect switch, an output LED indicator and diagnostic LEDs for each circuit. For installation, each circuit is individually protected with automotive-style fuses or auto-reset PTC type circuit breakers.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Security, Access Control and Key Considerations
- Defining Security for Access Control
- A New Deal For Buildings
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing
- Active Shooter Drill Goes Horribly Wrong