Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Power Supply - Glacier Computer - Facility Management Product Release
The 10-60VDC wide range input power supply is integrated into the company’s new Everest forklift computer. The power supply is entirely internal to the computer and electrically isolated, thus eliminating any need for external converters or filters when mounting onto forklifts and other vehicles. The product can be mounted on 12V propane and gas powered vehicles, as well as 24V, 36V, and 48V lift trucks, pallet jacks and stock pickers. The internal power converter accommodates voltage sags down to 6 volts, as well as electrical spikes as high as 275 volts, which are commonly seen on older 48V electric lifts. This helps keep the computer running under all conditions without any reboots or other interruptions in operation.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality