- HVAC - System Cleaning - Travel Required »
- Director of Facilities Management »
- Facility Manager at Colorado Nonprofit! »
- Building Maintenance Technicians Needed! »
- MAINTENANCE ASSISTANT DIRECTOR »
Power Control Switchgear - Russelectric Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Russelectric custom designs and manufactures power control and synchronizing switchgear systems in low- and medium-voltage ratings for single- and multi-unit on-site power generators. In addition to emergency power, system designs may include a variety of control functions such as peak shaving, load curtailment, and utility paralleling for both open transition transfer and live-source closed transition transfer.
Closed transition transfer allows retransfer and system testing without disturbing the load. Systems include controls for automatic prime mover starting and stopping, prime mover status and alarm annunciation, synchronizing, and priority load control.
Other features, such as load demand control for fuel management, are available. Systems include sensors to monitor volts, amps, watts, frequency, and other pertinent electrical power data of both individual generator sets and the overall system.
- Best Practices for Mission-Critical Infrastructure in Server Rooms and Data Closets
- 6 Data Center Questions Can Determine Mission-Critical Needs at Branch Locations
- How to Design, Build, and Operate Greener Data Centers
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- 90 Percent of FMs Report Data Center Outage During Last Year: Survey
- Air Management 101 for Data Centers