- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
- Palm Beach State College Opportunities »
- Facilities Property Coordinator »
Portable Identity Card System - AMAG Technology - Facility Management Product Release
AMAG Technology and Smart Media Innovations are integrating technologies to create “mobile mustering.” The portable system uses PDAs to validate or to identify the individual identity cards using data, images and other biometrics.
Users can download data on a PDA with virtually any identity card. This includes Prox, Bar Code, MagStripe, MIFARE, DESFIRE and iCLASS. The software is installed right on the PDA. The system is designed for roving security officers who need to validate people or assets such as on a construction site or in a vehicle.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Amid the Pandemic, Shining a Spotlight on Safety
- Touchless Fixtures Prepare Buildings for a Safe Return
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing