Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Portable Heat Pump - Atlas Sales & Rentals - Facility Management Product Release
The PACSlim-5 delivers 57,100 Btus per hour cooling capacity and 55,700 Btus per hour heating capacity. The unit is 30 inches wide, allowing it to roll into narrow spaces. Units are available in 208-230 volts (V) in single or triple phase or 460 V triple-phase power supply, with or without 10 kilowatt (kW) or 15 kW resistive heat. The unit's operating range is 65-115 degrees.
- 5 Questions to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Germicidal Lighting
- 7 Ways Artificial Intelligence Is the Future of FM
- Take Advantage of HVAC Opportunities for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability