- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Facilities Manager »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
Portable Dehumidifier - Atlas Sales & Rentals - Facility Management Product Release
The DA 3500i removes 170 pints of water at 80 degrees and 60 percent relative humidity while drawing 10.5 amps. It features including an electronic control panel that uses built-in sensors to show humidistat settings, inlet and outlet temperature, and relative humidity. The digital controls enable humidistat set-up for ongoing moisture control. The unit uses environmentally friendly R-410A refrigerant.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation