- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- Facilities Support Specialist »
- Facilities Operations & Maintenance Manager »
- Intern - Facilities & Fleet Maintenance »
- Director of Facilities »
Portable Cooling Systems - Temp-Air - Facility Management Product Release
Designed for portability and convenience, the Topaz units sets up in minutes, and its rolls easily. The Topaz line consists of six models, offering from 14,000 – 77,500 Btu per hour. They deliver full performance at a range of temperatures and altitudes with a thermostatic expansion valve. Users only need to plug in the units to achieving cooling, no special electrical requirements are needed. Accessories such as ducting, nozzle kits, programmable thermostat, and condensate pumps adapt to varied applications are available.
- How to Choose the Proper Filter for Packaged Rooftop Units
- What You Need to Know About Economizers
- 4 HVAC Strategies to Still Protect Against COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation