Portable Cooling Systems - Temp-Air - Facility Management Product Release
Designed for portability and convenience, the Topaz units sets up in minutes, and its rolls easily. The Topaz line consists of six models, offering from 14,000 – 77,500 Btu per hour. They deliver full performance at a range of temperatures and altitudes with a thermostatic expansion valve. Users only need to plug in the units to achieving cooling, no special electrical requirements are needed. Accessories such as ducting, nozzle kits, programmable thermostat, and condensate pumps adapt to varied applications are available.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation