- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
Portable Cooling System - MovinCool/DENSO Sales California Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Office Pro 63 is a 460-volt, three-phase system that provides 60,000 Btus/hour of cooling. It is designed to cool large spaces and is ideal for heat-sensitive server or telecommunications equipment rooms. The unit features a programmable digital controller for automatic operation after hours and on weekends, as well as a condensate-pump kit, which makes continuous operation simpler and more efficient. The system also offers a two-speed fan to control airflow.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation