Portable Cooling System - MovinCool/DENSO Sales California Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Office Pro 63 is a 460-volt, three-phase system that provides 60,000 Btus/hour of cooling. It is designed to cool large spaces and is ideal for heat-sensitive server or telecommunications equipment rooms. The unit features a programmable digital controller for automatic operation after hours and on weekends, as well as a condensate-pump kit, which makes continuous operation simpler and more efficient. The system also offers a two-speed fan to control airflow.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation