- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
Portable Chillers - MOKON - Facility Management Product Release
The Iceman SM Series modulating chillers use Copeland Scroll Digital compressors for variable capacity output from 10 percent to 100 percent by axially separating internal scroll members. Available in capacities from 5 to 15 Hp. Compressors are available for use with R-407C refrigerants and fluid operating temperatures of 20F to 65F.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation