Portable Air Conditioners - AirPac Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The COOLIT2600, with a cooling capacity of 13,500 Btu per hour, is a complete portable air conditioning system. The expandable and contractible condenser air duct comes with a flange and ceiling tile and is an integral part of the unit, requiring no tools for installation. It features a built-in condensate pump and a dual 2.5-gallon condensate-tank system. Measuring 35.5 inches by 24 inches, the cabinet is easier to transport, store and install. Users can maximize cooling and achieve efficient, balanced airflow by using the optional makeup air duct kit with the integral makeup air plenum.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation