Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Portable Air Conditioners - AmeriCool - Facility Management Product Release
The WMC-2500 is one of five new units from 10,000-61,000 Btus that includes a 1.5-ton water-cooled unit and 460-volt, three-phase, 5-ton units. The unit can be mounted on the ceiling, in a computer rack inside data centers, moved around a shop on casters, and stacked to get the right amount of cooling and dehumidification. The warranty includes parts and labor.
- Measure, Test, Commission: Keys to High-Performance HVAC
- Boilers: Repair or Replace?
- High-Performance HVAC: Why Maintenance is Critical
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability