- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
Portable Air Conditioners - AmeriCool - Facility Management Product Release
The WMC-2500 is one of five new units of 10,000-61,000 BTUs and includes a new 1.5-ton water-cooled unit and 460 volt/three-phase, 5-ton units. The unit can be mounted on the ceiling, in a computer rack inside data centers, wheeled around a shop on casters and stacked to get the right amount of cooling and dehumidification. The warranty includes parts and labor.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation