- Director of Facilities »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Facilities Manager »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
Portable Air Conditioners - AmeriCool - Facility Management Product Release
The WMC-2500 is one of five new units of 10,000-61,000 BTUs and includes a new 1.5-ton water-cooled unit and 460 volt/three-phase, 5-ton units. The unit can be mounted on the ceiling, in a computer rack inside data centers, wheeled around a shop on casters and stacked to get the right amount of cooling and dehumidification. The warranty includes parts and labor.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation