Portable Air Conditioner - AirPac Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The COOLIT2600, with a cooling capacity of 13,500 Btu per hour, is an all-inclusive, complete portable air conditioning system. The expandable and contractible condenser air duct comes with a flange and ceiling tile and is an integral part of the unit, requiring no tools for installation. It features a built-in condensate pump and a dual 2.5-gallon condensate-tank system. Measuring 35.5 inches by 24 inches, the cabinet is easy to transport, store and install. Users can maximize cooling and achieve efficient, balanced airflow by using the optional make-up air duct kit with the integral make-up air plenum.
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How To Build Buy-In for HVAC Training
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation