- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
Portable Air Conditioner - Atlas Sales & Rentals - Facility Management Product Release
The new PACSlim-12 provides 12 tons — 144,000 BTU per hour — of cooling and is narrow enough to roll through a standard doorway. The air-cooled unit is only 34 inches wide and features powerful but quiet operation, making it suitable for offices, server rooms, event tents, and other indoor or outdoor locations. High-efficiency radial blowers with built-in, variable-speed motors provide uniform airflow — 1.5-inch external static pressure — across the portable cooler's evaporator coil.
- Operations and Maintenance Considerations for Peak Boiler Efficiency
- Tool for Maximizing Boiler and Water Heater Efficiency
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation