- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- Senior Manager of Facilities, Project Management »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Facilities Manager »
Portable Air Conditioner - Atlas Sales & Rentals - Facility Management Product Release
The new PACSlim-12 provides 12 tons — 144,000 BTU per hour — of cooling and is narrow enough to roll through a standard doorway. The air-cooled unit is only 34 inches wide and features powerful but quiet operation, making it suitable for offices, server rooms, event tents, and other indoor or outdoor locations. High-efficiency radial blowers with built-in, variable-speed motors provide uniform airflow — 1.5-inch external static pressure — across the portable cooler's evaporator coil.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation