Portable Air Conditioner - Atlas Sales and Rentals - Facility Management Product Release
The Atlas/KwiKool Portable Cooling Systems Model 6021 is the first unit of its size to offer a hyper twin-direct drive (HTD), resulting in easier and lower-cost service compared to portable coolers that use belt-drive systems. The HTD uses less space than belt drives, creating a smaller footprint and simplifying maintenance. The 5-ton unit uses a dual-duct system for balanced air pressure, which is a more efficient design than single-duct systems.
- In California, 2024 Looms Large for Facility Managers
- Alternative Refrigerants: What Can Facility Managers Do?
- Forever Changed: The Pandemic's True Influence on Buildings
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation