Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Polyurethane Coating - Steelcote - Facility Management Product Release
Steelcote’s Epo-Lux 520 is a chemical-resistant, aliphatic polyurethane coating specifically formulated for brush, roller or low-pressure spray application. This coating can be used for interior or exterior application over a wide variety of surfaces. Once applied, the coating forms a dense, tight polyurethane film that it is particularly resistant to staining by aviation fuels, inks, tires containing sulfur, and heavy wheel traffic. It can be used on metal, concrete, masonry surfaces, floors, walls, ceilings, tanks, and equipment.
- Paints and Coatings: Contractor Considerations
- Surface Preparation Dictates Success of Paints and Coatings Applications
- Paints and Coatings Finishes Contribute to Performance, Appearance
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors