Polyurea Systems - VersaFlex Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Polyurea coating system for potable water meet NSF/ANSI Standard 61 for protective barrier materials in drinking water system components, for both cold water and high temperature applications up to 60 C (140 F). The coating systems have no limits on maximum thickness, and a cure point is reached within one hour of installation.
- Paints and Coatings: Contractor Considerations
- Surface Preparation Dictates Success of Paints and Coatings Applications
- Paints and Coatings Finishes Contribute to Performance, Appearance
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors